The name “LEGO” is an abbreviation of the Danish words “leg godt,” meaning “play well.” It’s our name and our ideal.
The LEGO Group was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen. The company has passed from father to son and remains a family-owned business even today, owned by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a grandchild of the founder.
It has come a long way over the past decades—from a small carpenter’s workshop to a modern, global enterprise. The LEGO Group is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company is still owned by the Kirk Kristiansen family, who founded it in 1932.
The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of children’s creativity through playing and learning, and it is this core philosophy that is built into every LEGO brand watch and clock.
- Round watch with interchangeable links and soccer motif on dial
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Comes with interchangeable links for multiple designs, Lego character with blue shirt
- Lens: Scratch resistant acrylic lens
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering